we're going to be shutting this board down after this weekend. By sunday October 25th I would like everyone to be registered over at the new board :) If you haven't been to the new one yet it's http://etsydlist.ning.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/29/2021 9:20 am  #26

Re: Camera recommendations?

Sounds like it is important to use a webcam that DOESNT use /dev/videoX as a default, because it conflicts to the more important PVR cards.  Is it possible that maybe /etc/modprobe.conf can be configured to change the default device for the camera?

Are there any cameras that use some other device as a default, like /dev/cameraX?

Mike

khrusher

4/19/2022 11:59 pm  #27

Dima. You scared me. What got into you today? Why are you like this? Tanya moved a little to the bed, looking at me incredulously.
Next time, I whispered, grabbing his head, I'll do it.
- Here is the task - he thought puzzled - and how to complete it ...
Another cramp overwhelmed me, but this time it didn’t go anywhere, but reached some kind of invisible limit that the human body is capable of, mercilessly continuing to grow. With the consciousness of a magician, I understood that exactly what should be happening, but animal instincts screamed that I would just be torn to pieces from the inside, my consciousness was flooded with fear and panic. But my body was no longer under the control of consciousness, it turned into a stretched cable, ready to break. And it happened.
[url=love-girls24.com]article source.[/url]. "Okay. How many days do we have? I mean, does Inna have a cycle?"
As soon as I found the strength in myself, I got off her. My penis is already limp, in the sperm and juices of the girl slipped out of the vagina. Anya turned, put her head on my chest, wrapped her foot around the other leg. And cuddling all over, she fell asleep.
Of course, the girls present saw Olya's smooth pubis, and Lena asked:
Then no problem. On critical days we will have oral sex, on the rest we will have vaginal sex. Let Igor come.
“I think so,” I replied, blushing.

4/20/2022 3:27 am  #28

Shut up, creature! I told who! Now you will be punished.
Yes. This is ecstasy. But I want more. If you do not mind.
[url=love-girls24.com]click to see more.[/url]. She walked back into the living room again, and I stood rather stupidly on the threshold of the room.
Inna opened her mouth and closed it and opened it again. She didn't expect this.
There was another man on the other end of the couch. He tried to pretend not to hear the groans and sighs of Laura and her partner. When he saw me, he was very happy. Laura introduced us. The one who managed to get into her panties was called Alexei, the second - Nikolai.
none

6/07/2023 11:43 pm  #29

У меня есть канон, который был у моего мужа до того, как мы встретились... он сказал, что заплатил за него око

6/07/2023 11:44 pm  #30

У меня есть канон, который мой 

7/22/2023 12:10 am  #31

RT, I was looking at the Rem 597 as Dicks has a sale this week.  But, the reviews I saw online were similar to your comment.  Sounds like quality particularly with regards to feeding is a little inconsistent.

Board footera