we're going to be shutting this board down after this weekend. By sunday October 25th I would like everyone to be registered over at the new board :) If you haven't been to the new one yet it's http://etsydlist.ning.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/23/2009 1:30 pm  #51

Re: Welcome Everyone!

Hello pink.  Happy to have you.  Make sure to check out all the forums here... lot's of neat info.

9/23/2009 1:37 pm  #52

9/23/2009 3:45 pm  #53

I figured out how to awesomely promote stuff from everyone's shops on facebook. Where you type in your status there's an attach a link option....so I go to someones shop, pick out something I really dig. Snag the url from that item and post it in with my status.

9/24/2009 2:15 am  #54

Hello everyone, I just joined today so thought I'd pop by and say "hello"
Katie x

9/24/2009 11:05 am  #55

Welcome Katie! Hope you find some good info here!

9/24/2009 4:30 pm  #56

welcome Katie

9/24/2009 6:22 pm  #57

Hello everyone! Just signed up, thought I'd stop in and say hi. This is a great idea, glad I came across it.

We specialize in custom made vintage lamps. Please stop in and take a look if you get a chance.

Deb

9/25/2009 12:33 am  #58

Welcome to those I have addressed yet. These last couple of days have been quite hectic. On a happier note. I should have my first pre-order finished sometime in the wee hours of the night which is super since I convo'd the person and told them it may be a couple of days before I could finish the order. Don't want to underestimate the amount of time it'll take to finish, as long as I can sit down and just do it uninterrupted i'm good and can get it done quickly. Besides I think it'll be sweet if I can message her in the morning to tell her the pieces are complete It'll look really good on me as a business to fill my orders before the deadline I set! Also i'm highly pleased with the way this set turned out! I can't wait to get it in the shop for everyone to see! My husband says this is my best one yet 

Board footera