we're going to be shutting this board down after this weekend. By sunday October 25th I would like everyone to be registered over at the new board :) If you haven't been to the new one yet it's http://etsydlist.ning.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/25/2009 7:48 am  #1

Did you read the new SEO information?

You should have recieved an email from Etsy sometime yesterday about the new Search Engine Optimization changes that Etsy unrolled. There is a link to download a PDF document from the SEO anaylist Etsy has been working with. There is a ton of helpful information for getting the search engines to find your shop and increasing your shops ranking with the engines. It also explains about title tags, meta tags, shop announcements and the new rules for Google listing Etsy shop. Trust me this is a must read!! I learned so much and I now know that there is so much I can do to improve my shop.

The link to the download is here in case you missed it.

http://www.etsy.com/storque/how-to/etsy-guide-to-seo-5224/

Some people are having trouble downloading from that link so here is one to a site that has it downloaded. You can view it there but you need to sign up (free) if you want to download it.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/20168031/Etsy-Sellers-Guide-to-SEO-Version-10?secret_password=2dxawwiq8pqgl2jq3h1g

I hope that helps!

9/25/2009 8:18 am  #2

Re: Did you read the new SEO information?

Stitches, thanks for this resource.  I think SEO is probably one of the most important things we can do.  Because referrals from search engines are usually BUYERS!  All hail the mighty buyers!

9/25/2009 11:05 am  #3

yeah it's a huge thing to get in on SE's I googled just hippiechickboutique and found that my stuff was listed on a site that I never submitted to which was cool. Now when I google an item like "crochet kitchen towels" my stuff is buried in the pages...but it's there! So i can't complain. SE's move you up the ranks the more hits your site gets, so it's kinda hard at times. I've been reading into various SEO opportunities and will be sharing those soon once i'm a little better educated and can explain and help you guys.

9/26/2009 10:18 am  #4

wow, lots of information there. I am going to have to sit down and really digest everything that's in there. (though I did already change my shop announcement so it leads with info about my shop rather than the quote from which I got my shop title). Thanks for passing this along!

9/26/2009 1:08 pm  #5

10/17/2009 6:02 am  #6

Just posted something on my blog about Google Analytics, and mentioned the link above... thanks Rachel!  I've had several people ask me about it.

http://etsydlist.blogspot.com/

10/19/2009 12:47 pm  #7

I haven't read it yet, I hear its a lot of information to go through but I've heard rave reviews about it!

Stiches, have you seen increased sales after your shop improvements?

www.craftsforacure.etsy.com
http://craftsforacure-elizabeth.blogspot.com/
www.facebook.com/craftsforacure

10/08/2018 1:48 am  #8

Well, if this is the thing then I must contact the Google Adwords Campaign Management and know about it. It is important to stay updated to the latest trends, especially when it comes to online marketing. It keeps changing with time and it is essential to stick to it.

5/01/2022 5:30 am  #9

When I penetrated his pants, I felt satisfied. Nikolai's appearance was ordinary, I understood Laura, who chose the imposing Alexei for herself. But the instrument I found was impressive. I was already ready to give Nikolai right here. However, Alexei went and asked for the key to the neighboring adjacent room, and when he and Laura left, Nikolai and I went to bed ..
Well, who wants to... try?
Then something a little strange happened. Ira, almost rising on tiptoe, kissed me relish, almost passionately, with her big lips - on the lips. It even seemed to me that she also used the language. I got a little confused.
[url=love-girls24.com]read article.[/url]. If you want a bitch, I immediately understood what you really were. Roman said boldly pawing Ksyusha.
- What if I slide you higher and again you will squeal and run into, I've had enough of your quirks.
Well fuck me! - ordered his wife, losing patience, and pushing her ass back, wanting to sit on a member.
I heard the sound of a zip fastening and the clatter of a belt buckle. The curly-haired guy jumped out of the booth past the thug in one second and disappeared. No, no, I need to finish ... I did not understand what was happening. My hands were still squeezing the white box, the ass stood otklyachenny as it had just been beaten. A shadow blocked the light of the lamp, a good hand grabbed my elbow and lifted me up.

5/01/2022 4:49 pm  #10

Not so old people. You won like a succumb, a bit did not fly off you. If she hadn’t crossed her legs on her back, she would have flown into space instead of Gagarin.
She made tea for us in the kitchen. We sat at some small table, opposite each other (there were two stools in the house), drank a pleasant invigorating drink and chatted animatedly. It seemed to me that I had known her for ages and could tell her about everything without hiding (although in general I am rather a closed and secretive person in my life).
After some time, we decided to repeat. Galchonok hid in the bedroom and rested after a shower. I sent Max first, and I went to smoke myself. Standing on the balcony, I went over in my head what happened and, you know, I didn’t regret a single gram, there was no jealousy, no anger.
[url=love-girls24.com]learn more here.[/url]. My aunt was standing next to the bed. Her breasts turned out to be even smaller than it seemed to the touch, and her nipples, indeed, seemed to swell. Below her belly dark red vegetation.
The four of us went into the woods. Half an hour later, Olya stood with cancer, resting her hands on me, and the guys took turns rubbing her vagina. Everyone was very satisfied and returned home in a good mood. In the evening, Volodya and Olya had naked sex in bed. Then, before going to bed, I performed my marital duty, and in the morning I repeated it. Finally warmer, and we began to go to the beach. Volodya came with his friends, they played "goat" cards and rubbed Olenka's vagina in turn.
He approached a little and brought his head, wet from sperm, to my wife's mouth, Vera, with a clear desire, began to sit down on her again. After a while Sasha straightened up and crawled on his knees towards the edge of the bed.
When I saw him, I fell in love, honestly. I could no longer think of anything else but his penis.
This is the story of how I completely unexpectedly both fell and did not fall at the same time.

Board footera