we're going to be shutting this board down after this weekend. By sunday October 25th I would like everyone to be registered over at the new board :) If you haven't been to the new one yet it's http://etsydlist.ning.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/07/2009 1:22 pm  #26

Re: Team Responsibilities

Christy,
I'm pretty open so what ever you would like me to do, I'm available.
Rose

Rose
Shop: www.rosepetalsjewelry.etsy.com
E-mail: rlabbate@optonline.net

10/07/2009 2:29 pm  #27

i'm glad everything worked out for the best christy!  birthday wishes to the birthday girl

I'm ok with helping out wherever i am needed.  ofcourse i'll keep the flickr account as active as possible also.  It'd be nice if everyone could join who hasnt done so already.  theres currently 6 members, and would really like all d listers to contribute their work.

http://www.flickr.com/groups/etsydlisters/

10/07/2009 6:16 pm  #28

I suck Amna and haven't joined the flickr account yet. LOL If there's anything else that I can think of for people to do i'll let you know. I'm still trying to compile a list of things that are already being done vs. not being done. I should have that posted by the weekend

10/07/2009 7:12 pm  #29

If someone else has not responded, I could probably set us up a FaceBook group. Would that help or has someone already offered to moderate that? I don't know how often I will be on these boards. They are blocked from work and I spend most of my life there. I can get to the etsy forums so I will post in our thread there.

10/07/2009 7:28 pm  #30

we don't have a facebook group. I really need to set up a facebook page but I think that's something i'm going to do as it seems that most of us are scared of FB fan page set up LOL Well...not scared, just not really sure how to do it. I set my own up so i'm sure I could set up another for the team

10/08/2009 3:08 am  #31

Here is our new fan page.  I have to get ready now, but I'll add more to it later.  Do we have a team avatar yet?  Anyone who designs want to make us one?

Facebook Group Fan Page:  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?filter=pp#/pages/Etsy-D-Listers/177563340148

Charissa
Shop with us at www.mimisbabies.etsy.com
Become a Facebook Fan at www.facebook.com/mimisbabies
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/mimisbabiesetsy

10/08/2009 11:02 am  #32

dude charissa you rock! Seriously LOL You're so helpful

10/08/2009 11:07 am  #33

Oh and for now this is the to do list I have

Facebook-mimisbabies
Twitter-mimisbabies
Blog-soulstone
Chats-

Board Administrators/moderators- Myself, mimisbabies, twocatscreative, soulstone, fiberpuppy
Flickr-AMZJewelleryDesigns

if there's anything else anyone can think of let me know.

10/08/2009 11:07 am  #34

This is great to have a group fan page.  I can't wait to get home to check it out... work prohibits facebook, wonder why?  LOL...

Thanks Charissa!

Amy

www.ducksinarowboutique.etsy.com

10/08/2009 2:51 pm  #35

I could host one of the chats.
Rose

Rose
Shop: www.rosepetalsjewelry.etsy.com
E-mail: rlabbate@optonline.net

10/08/2009 4:53 pm  #36

I've been a bit offline as well. I've got some personal stuff going on that I'm trying to sort out.

However, I just wrote a Facebook Fan Page How-To. It's not perfect, but it's a good start for those who don't know at all how to do it.

I would also suggest that perhaps those of us who are admin/mods on this forum split up the different sections. In my experience, on most forums, you have mods in charge of certain areas, and then a couple or more global mods who can moderate/administrate to the whole forum. It's a nice way to make sure that all areas of the forum have someone keeping an eye on them.

10/08/2009 5:54 pm  #37

Hippie, okay I have friended the dlisters on facebook. I was number 6! Did you want me to set up a D list group on facebook. I wasn't sure from your answer above?

10/08/2009 9:26 pm  #38

10/08/2009 9:34 pm  #39

Rose- Ok that's cool that you want to do a chat! Let us know what day of the week and what time And don't forget to mention what time zone you're in.

10/09/2009 2:16 am  #40

Charissa, that is awesome.  Thanks for the fan page.  I will be working on the blog this weekend.  I'm thinking the best thing to do is to create a yahoo email account for the d-listers and then set up the blog under that email. Then I'll send the login to all the admins so we can all contribute.  If I'm being a dork, and there is better way to do that, just let me know.

10/09/2009 3:03 am  #41

That sounds like a good way to do it.  I am not techno savvy enough to know of another way.

Charissa

10/10/2009 2:42 am  #42

Hi all.  Just wanted to let you know I'll be creating the blog today, then sending all the admins the log in so we can share in updating it.  I'll put a few minis on there of our admins to start, then we can change them out, maybe replace with some new members or someone who could use a boost etc...   Charissa has info on some of our members that she plans to add.  I'm thinking since I'm a web and graphic designer in my fulltime life, I might concentrate my posts on web stuff, like look and feel of shop and blogs, internet marketing stuff like that.  (not that i'm an expert but I do have some tips for creating images etc)

Once I get the blog done, I'll look into scheduling a chat.  We might want to have an admin chat at some point too so we can group up and discuss DLister stuff.  Just a suggestion.

busy busy busy

10/10/2009 5:26 am  #43

I would love to have an admin chat.  Looking forward to design postings.  Do you think that you could make a D List avatar for the flickr group and fan page? The same one for both would be great.

Thanks!

Charissa

Charissa

10/10/2009 8:53 am  #44

Sandy,

Thanks so much for taking that on.  I'll start working on a blog post about shibori felting to add when you need content.  Also I think an admin chat would be great.  I feel like I could help out more, but I'm not quite sure who is doing what and ways that I could help.

I did post a few photos on flikr and I posted on our facebook page but would be happy to contribute in other ways if needed.

Christl

http://fiberpuppy.etsy.com
fiberpuppy@comcast.net
www.fiberpuppy.blogspot.com

10/13/2009 5:06 pm  #45

I will be glad to help any way I can. I have to warn you I have no knowlege of how to do Facebook or Flicker or any of that stuff. When I went to school, Computer Schience was still listed in the foreign language section.  I took French instead.
But having said that I really do want to help and be an active member of the group.
goodjewelry.etsy.com

2/01/2021 10:56 pm  #46

Canberra Based Noob looking to get a team together.                  Hi Lads and Ladies,

Im based in Canberra looking to put together a small team to create a bot God.

Mine you with that said I am a noob so have a mssive learning curve.

If there is anyone inertested let me know.

5/17/2021 4:12 pm  #47

Dont worry Tibby. You could be an unofficial member of the Welcome team, always striving to get in there with that first hello before any of the others do. You could show them up good and proper.

Board footera