we're going to be shutting this board down after this weekend. By sunday October 25th I would like everyone to be registered over at the new board :) If you haven't been to the new one yet it's http://etsydlist.ning.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/12/2009 1:52 pm  #1

New Message board

We're in the process of starting a new message board, we're working on getting things transferred over and ready to go before we have everyone start posting there. I'll be making an announcement hopefully this week about it.

10/13/2009 1:32 pm  #4

Re: New Message board

can't wait
Rose

Rose
Shop: www.rosepetalsjewelry.etsy.com
E-mail: rlabbate@optonline.net

10/13/2009 4:20 pm  #5

Cool. Looking forward to it.
www.goodjewelry.etsy.com

10/13/2009 4:57 pm  #6

Thanks for all the hard work Christy

10/14/2009 12:13 am  #7

Ok so i've added quite a bit to the new board from this one, links and info etc. Should hopefully be launching the new board for use by this weekend *crossing fingers*

10/14/2009 2:59 am  #8

HippieChick-My fingers are crossed with you!

Charissa
Shop with us at www.mimisbabies.etsy.com
Become a Facebook Fan at www.facebook.com/mimisbabies
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/mimisbabiesetsy

10/14/2009 3:22 am  #9

10/14/2009 7:58 am  #10

10/14/2009 9:19 am  #11

Christy who never seems to sleep.  Thanks you again for all the work that you do.

http:/lmturnedart.etsy.com

10/14/2009 11:04 am  #12

Oh trust me I sleep, it just might not be much sometimes lol  I swear i'm always feeling like I have something to do, and really I do have something to do especially since I have two children under 3. But I can't just leave this Etsy stuff alone, i'm constantly doing something for it. That's ok though, if I don't then stuff won't get done. I've been trying to get some stuff in the shop, and work on my mother in law's stuff so that's been a bit of a juggle. Now i'm throwing other stuff into the mix, so now it's even more of a battle. I am happy to say though that I went to Michael's yesterday for the first time in weeks  I was starting to have withdrawls. I found that this week they have their "funkins" (fake pumpkins) on sale for 60% off! HOLY COW! These things are ridiculously priced for something faux, but the biggest one is like 4 something on sale so that's a ton better. So i'm going back today and picking some up, on a cool note I found a great sheet of paper to use as a background for my items and will be doing my pictures differently. I already posted an item with the new background and feel that it looks really good I"m highly satisfied!

10/14/2009 1:57 pm  #13

I hesitate to discuss who I work with overly much online, but I just started working for Michaels this week! Yep, those pumpkins are big sellers! Almost all the Halloween and Fall stuff is deeply discounted now. A great time to pick up stuff either for next year's crafts/decorations, or to add a few Thanksgiving-y type stuff to your shop!

10/14/2009 3:09 pm  #14

Ooooh man i'd get it too much trouble if I worked there! LOL I absolutely love that place...plus there really isn't any other places that have a stock like they do well at least that I know of around here.

10/14/2009 3:19 pm  #15

I hope you get an employee discount.  I was in there the other day and walked out with a die cut paper punch.  I don't even do paper crafts, but it was just too cool.  LOL.  Dangerous territory.

Christl

http://fiberpuppy.etsy.com
fiberpuppy@comcast.net
www.fiberpuppy.blogspot.com

10/14/2009 3:47 pm  #16

Yes, fortunately (or unfortunately) I do get a discount! The problem with working there is that you could spend your entire paycheck very easily. Setting aside the craft supplies for me, today we unloaded Christmas stuff and there were quite a few things I had my eye on!

10/14/2009 10:57 pm  #17

I ended up goin in there with the goal to buy some funkins, and ended up buying a cornucopia basket and all the stuff to properly trim it out...oh...and no funkins. LOL I did have them in the cart at some point but lost my zeal to get them once I started thinking about my fall centerpiece It turned out quite nice! I spent about $25 on everything and most of the stuff was like at least 40-50% off!!! EXCITED!

10/14/2009 11:04 pm  #18

You guys are a mess, all I have to do is go and cut a darn tree down for my supplies.   Of course then I spend about a gazillion on the tools but the tree is the hardest part for me.  Lmao
  Christy did you get my convo???
How was the tatoo thingee???

http:/lmturnedart.etsy.com

10/15/2009 1:04 am  #19

lmturnedart - I just visited your shop. Your work is amazing!!!

10/15/2009 2:20 am  #20

lmturnedart wrote:

You guys are a mess, all I have to do is go and cut a darn tree down for my supplies.   Of course then I spend about a gazillion on the tools but the tree is the hardest part for me.  Lmao
  Christy did you get my convo???
How was the tatoo thingee???

I did get your convo and yes I think we can work something out email me privately and we'll deal with the details!

10/15/2009 6:50 am  #21

*cry* we do not have Michaels here in Chicago. (well, technically there is one on the opposite end of the city, and there are some in the suburbs, but I don't have a car.

probably for the best as I'd be even broker than I am now.... we do have Joanns and I have to walk through there with blinders on so that I only leave with what I came for and not an extra $100 worth of Halloween decor, hahaha.

10/15/2009 10:36 am  #22

cool, I'm out of the hospital now so will be checking in here as often as I can.

http://2VirgosDesigns.etsy.com
Handcrafted Soaps & Such

10/15/2009 11:09 am  #23

There's a JoAnn "etc" store not too far from my house and it's HUGE...OMG. It's alot cooler than your average JoAnn store they have alot more stuff. Their fabric section is crazy big.

10/15/2009 3:01 pm  #24

2VirgosDesign,

Are you OK??  I'll think healthy thoughts for you

Christl

http://fiberpuppy.etsy.com
fiberpuppy@comcast.net
www.fiberpuppy.blogspot.com

10/16/2009 10:01 am  #25

Hey guys - just a heads up that I'll be MIA for a little over a week. I'm heading to California next week to visit my brother and won't be back until the 26th. Good luck to everyone with sales!!!

Devin

www.OooohShiny.etsy.com
www.twitter.com/EtsyOooohShiny

Board footera