we're going to be shutting this board down after this weekend. By sunday October 25th I would like everyone to be registered over at the new board :) If you haven't been to the new one yet it's http://etsydlist.ning.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/07/2009 6:14 pm  #1

Is your board user name different from your shop name?

If your board user name is different from your shop name please let me know so I don't kick you off the team list by accident. I'm going to be editing the list based on participation this weekend and it will probably take quite a hit. So make sure you post your etsy shop/username here so I know.

10/07/2009 6:48 pm  #2

Re: Is your board user name different from your shop name?

So far i'm unsure about these people:

AllDogsAllowed
artrageousclay
BareMoose
BigDogLittleDog
BrossARTaddiction
ByerStudio
cfdesignz
CharmingByNina
ChelseaVictoria
ClutchPhotos
CraftsforaCure
daisycandles50
deondesigns
earthmoonbeam
EchoEndeavor
ecocreations
EncoreGems
FashionablyChic
firedupladies
FreshPotatoes
gabeadz
gapuchu
Heartx
honeysuckle1023
hotstreets
HugglesHodgepodge
ikedesigns
IngoDesign
jpulliam30
KIDesigns
LakeTyeDye
LambCandy
LaurenceCollection
leakyfaucet
lindasilverthorne
liveluscious
MandGjewelry
MissasEquineDesign
natstager
northernfleeceweaver
nyjolejewellery
OopisNein
openheartcreations
OriginalMischief
PaintingsbyJD
piccoladonna2006
PlushWithAttitude
polkadotrabbitdotcom
raggedy10
rebeccasanchez
rockybird7

beyond this part of the list I'm not really sure since I just sent out the emails today. Please make sure to check this list and if you're on it let me know so I don't kick you off the team list.

10/08/2009 4:59 am  #3

Hi Christy,
I logged on as Rose, not realizing I should have used my shop name, rosepetalsjewelry.   I don't know of any way to change it.

Rose
Shop: www.rosepetalsjewelry.etsy.com
E-mail: rlabbate@optonline.net

10/08/2009 7:40 am  #4

Wow! That's a lot of uninvolved people!

10/08/2009 10:58 am  #5

rose-I already connect you to your etsy user name since you're a regular member and you've posted your shop link Thats why you're not on that list!!! You're ok I keep track of things that you wouldn't think I do! LOL

10/08/2009 11:00 am  #6

TwoCats- That's not even all of them! I still have the other part of the list that I just sent convo's to yesterday. WHat I will probably do is shrink down the list here in the next week and then do a promo thread in the forums to see if there are new folks that would like to join.

10/09/2009 2:01 pm  #7

I really need you guys to let me know if your names are different! i'm bumping this up as a new posting~!

10/10/2009 4:33 pm  #8

Christy I'm register like crocheted little thing, but my etsy link is http://piccoladonna2006.etsy.com ( I know, don't ask!)

10/11/2009 11:29 pm  #9

thanks for that

10/12/2009 1:02 am  #10

My board name is my ETSY name.     I'm new to these blogs/message-boards so I'm kinda slow at everything...

http://LakeTyeDye.etsy.com

1/10/2023 9:16 pm  #11

Hello Everybody If you want to know some things from the MODS, you can ask it here as long as its not too personal okay. In this way you will know about the MODS of your favorite forums... Enjoy and Ask away...

By the way, My name is Dennis and im one of the MODS here in PhilMusic...

2/16/2023 12:48 pm  #12

Hello.
Offer you because that

8/03/2023 4:32 am  #13

I recently tried for the foremost continuously and I requisite assert, I'm impressed with the results. I felt more easygoing and at nonchalance, and my eagerness was significantly reduced. The gummies tasted remarkable and were unhurried to consume. I'll decidedly be using them again and would vouch for them to anyone looking in compensation a natural way to alleviate anguish and anxiety.

9/04/2023 7:00 am  #14

I recently tried  for the ahead moment and I requisite venture, I'm impressed with the results. I felt more relaxed and at ease, and my anxiety was significantly reduced. The gummies tasted great and were undisturbed to consume. I'll assuredly be using them again and would recommend them to anyone looking suitable a unembellished retreat to alleviate stress and anxiety.

11/06/2023 7:05 am  #15

I recently hired a contractor respecting some relaxed renovations, and I obligated to say that I am outrageously pleased with their work. They were excellent, prompt, and went above and beyond to safeguard that all was done to my satisfaction. They were also altogether communicative all over the thorough procedure, keeping me briefed of any issues that arose and addressing them promptly. All-embracing, I enthusiastically propound this contractor to anyone in desideratum of quality clockwork and irregular purchaser service. As a result of you!

Board footera