we're going to be shutting this board down after this weekend. By sunday October 25th I would like everyone to be registered over at the new board :) If you haven't been to the new one yet it's http://etsydlist.ning.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/03/2009 10:50 am  #1

How do you keep up with your advertising efforts?

I am making myself a chart to check off.  I loved hippiechickboutique's idea of listing the advertising to do and then the days of the week across the top.

Also, I have added a folder in my top bar favorites of Internet Explorer.  I have added all the sites that I check daily.  Now I can go in and click to open all the items in tabs and check it all at once rather than trying to remember. 

What are your ideas?  Thanks!

Charissa
Shop with us at www.mimisbabies.etsy.com
Become a Facebook Fan at www.facebook.com/mimisbabies
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/mimisbabiesetsy

10/03/2009 11:16 am  #2

Re: How do you keep up with your advertising efforts?

yeah the checklists rule They help out alot. I keep mine in my business notebook!

10/21/2009 7:11 am  #3

I currently try to keep up with advertising efforts and fail miserably, usually because college assignments get in the way However, I read some tips on the Etsy forums the other day and one of them was creating a survey using SurveyMonkey.com. I decided to try it, and so far it's pretty cool! You can learn more about what your buyers like, what they would like to see more of in your shop, and more. I offered 20% off any order in my shop for the people who complete it. Here's mine if you want to take a look:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=InbQD0COMh787_2b0FdjSM1A_3d_3d

10/21/2009 5:22 pm  #4

Whow your web page is awsome Missas. You really have a great setup. I would love it if you could share how you set up your web page and all of the cool attachment you have on you web page. You seem light years ahead of me, just goes to show I have loads of work to do and you inspire me to do more. Keep up the good work. Do you have a lot of traffic to your web page? Thanks Amanda

Amanda At Whimsey Wabbit
visit me at http://Whimseywabbit.etsy.com

10/26/2009 4:12 pm  #5

Thank you Rabbit! Actually, I know next to nothing about web setup! I used a provider called Yola.com. You can set up a free website hosted by them; all you have to do is pick out a template and then you drag and drop applications onto it. It is pretty easy to understand, and they have a lot of help for things like Google webmaster and stuff, just go to their help pages. I had purchased my domain name from GoDaddy.com, and Yola made it easy to apply my domain name to my website. It is the best place I found so far, it's easy, free, and doesn't put ads on your site!

11/02/2009 3:55 pm  #6

Is there a new forum thread for November????

Board footera