we're going to be shutting this board down after this weekend. By sunday October 25th I would like everyone to be registered over at the new board :) If you haven't been to the new one yet it's http://etsydlist.ning.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/20/2009 2:40 pm  #1

trouble keeping up...anyone else?

so I gotta say, I love being part of this team...it's really nice having the support...but there are SO many different forums to be checking...and I just don't have that kind of time in my day.  I just ran across a post from last week about a D list treasury asking why D listers weren't commenting/clicking.  I would be more than happy to click/comment/promote except I didn't even stumble upon reading that there was a treasury until almost a week later!  And there were posts about some D listers not being very good members because of this....that just made me feel bad...b/c I want to be a good member and  help my fellow members but I also can't be on here 24/7.

How do others go about this?  Am I the only one with this problem??  I know I can't be...I just don't know how to keep it all organized!  insight?

10/20/2009 2:51 pm  #2

Re: trouble keeping up...anyone else?

seriously dont fret.  I have days when i'm on a lot!!  because i have the time to do so.  and others where days go by and i dont check in. 

We all lead busy lifestyles, and have committments outside etsy, so dont worry.  do as much as you able to do within reason.   i tend to check the treasury section because i've been on a few and has got me a lot of views and interest, and so i want to keep treasuries active for others too.  but i dont always have the time to respond to everything. 

so just take it easy!!  as long as you contribute every so often so you're an active member of the group, it's fine.  no one is expecting you to be on 24/7 and posting on forums all day!!  active jsut means contributing about 5 posts per month!!

10/20/2009 4:10 pm  #3

Thank you!!  that makes me feel better!

10/20/2009 4:37 pm  #4

chickadeesigns - Sorry that you are feeling overwhelmed.  That is part of why we are moving over the the Ning Boards at www.etsydlisters.ning.com.  Eventually, we hope to have all our postings there and you can easily be notified of new messages.

Charissa
Shop with us at www.mimisbabies.etsy.com
Become a Facebook Fan at www.facebook.com/mimisbabies
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/mimisbabiesetsy

10/20/2009 8:58 pm  #5

I know what you mean, I come here and make a comment and then it takes me days to find it again.  I'm starting to live to be confused.  I finally got in on the other forum and now it says I have to wait to be approved , oh well, guess I'll just keep trying

http:/lmturnedart.etsy.com

10/21/2009 3:00 am  #6

Imturnedart - you are approved now.  I checked before I went to bed so I think your request must have come while I was sleeping.  Thanks for joining!

Charissa
Shop with us at www.mimisbabies.etsy.com
Become a Facebook Fan at www.facebook.com/mimisbabies
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/mimisbabiesetsy

Board footera